- A Friday Night Quiz fundraising for The Esperanza Trust – Argentina, embarrassingly I was on the losing team
- I’ve posted previously about my love of ‘all things stationery’ so a delivery from the delightful Fox and Star made my Saturday morning. I loved the personalised label on the wrapping, and can’t wait to start using the planner to organise my posts.
- Running through our local parks with my man. Warm autumn temperatures, and golden trees, a great way to blow away the cobwebs
- Home made Raspberry Ice Cream Cake from one of my favourite Nigel Slater Recipe Books – I’ll definitely make this yummy cake again
- Catching up with friends over Sunday Lunch at our house – I love entertaining (chicken thighs sausages and potato chunks roasted with lemon and rosemary if you’re asking)
Heres to Monday xx
Images via Changing Pages