Hello my lovely readers, here is the first of a new series I am starting on this the first Friday of 2015. As you will have gathered I have called it ‘5 on Friday’. Each Friday I will list five things. These 5 things might be links to other blogs; things that have inspired me that week; quotes; thoughts, etc, etc. Of course they will often have a leaning towards the bookish.
As we are still all dusting ourselves down from 2014, and staring wide eyed and open mouthed at 2015 I thought I would start with 5 of my many highlights from 2014.
- March / April: Trekking to Everest Base Camp (and back – safely!) – the realisation of a long held dream
- May: Changing-pages blog was born
- August: A week in the gorgeous Dordogne region of France with our closest friends
- October / November: Seeing our very brave 5 year old niece undergo major orthopaedic surgery and come out the other side still smiling
- December: Running 101km in December, my busiest month of the year
A Very Happy, Healthy, Adventurous, Creative, Challenging, inspirational, Book Filled New Year to you all xxx