If you are a regular reader or follower of creative or interior style blogs you may well be aware of the Amara Interior Blog Awards
I however was completely unaware of these particular awards until an email dropped into my inbox recently from one of the blogs I love and read regularly. The email was telling me of this particular blogs nomination for an award and asking me to consider voting for them. Now I don’t mind this at all. I am very happy to endorse blogs I love. I believe inspiring blogs should be celebrated and recognised. After all, to consistently produce intelligent content and great images takes lots of time and energy on the part of the authors of these blogs. I then get to read them and be entertained and inspired for free. It’s a win-win situation.
When I came to the voting part, I was surprised (although I don’t know why I should have been) to discover a number of other blogs I already read had also been nominated for an award. This is a rather long-winded way of introducing you to 5 of those blogs that I think are interesting, visually stunning and a regular source of inspiration.
- Capture By Lucy I am completely in love with Lucy’s photography and her instagram feed is a regular source of colourful inspiration.
2. The Lovely Drawer Terri has a keen sense of paired back style and I particularly love her ink typographic art prints and recently bought one for my wall.
3. Beak Up Crafts Kate’s blog is a great combination of both crafts and lifestyle posts and she is so passionate about her crafts that just reading her posts makes me believe I might be able to do them.
4. Rosalilium is written by Elizabeth who is a passionate believer in the power of blogging. I love her eclectic mix of posts on everything from recipes to how to be a better blogger.
5. Style Made Simple is a blog which is relatively new to me but one I’m enjoying getting to know. I’m loving the mix of stylish vintage, interiors and travel features.
If you are looking for inspiration, enthusiasm, positivity, creativity and great style this weekend then look no further than these fab 5!
Have a great weekend X