- I love buttons! I was reminded of how much I love a tin of buttons during a recent conversation with my mum about a button tin she had inherited from her mum. If you have a collection of buttons you don’t know what to do with, here’s an idea A Button Branch Card
- I don’t have children but if I did I would definitely want to make these leaf hedgehogs . Who wouldn’t they’re adorable.
- I’m not a fan of Halloween but I do love a pumpkin. Really Pretty Useful Blog shares this lovely way to display the myriad of pretty pumpkins which are in abundance at this time of year,
- I love a curry, in fact I shall be making one this evening. This Thai yellow pumpkin and sea food curry is one of my favourites, and one I’ve made many times.
- And finally after all that crafting activity you might want to check out the Richard and Judy Autumn reads
Enjoy the autumn weekend what ever you do.