- The Royal Albert Hall is one of my favourite venues and I’m so looking forward to hearing The Messiah sang tonight. It’s all part of the excellent annual Christmas Festival
- Wrapping Christmas Presents. I have the paper I have most of the pressies, and so its now time to sit down with lots of sellotape, some Christmas music and start wrapping.
- Going out for breakfast. The hubby and I have developed a bit of a tradition of going somewhere nice for breakfast the Saturday before Christmas, we love The Bluebird Cafe on the Kings Road. It’s great foody shop may be an opportunity finish my Christmas shopping too.
- Having lunch with friends. Another Christmas tradition is a get together with some of our closest friends for a little celebration. We always feels like Christmas has officially started after our little get together.
- I shall also be getting my nails painted in a suitably christmassy hue. Nursing and nice nails don’t necessarily go together, but I do love a Shellac manicure every now and again to make me feel a bit more glamorous than usual.
What ever you have planned of the weekend, I hope it’s a happy one with at least a little time to relax xx