Last Friday morning I received a lovely email from a friend I had seen earlier that week listing 5 things she had to be thankful for. It was such a great way to start my Friday I have been prompted to compile my own list of 5 things to be thankful for, for this weeks 5 on Friday.
- Daffodils. I love daffodils. These cheery golden trumpets brighten any room in an instant. They are already in full bloom in London and I love to seeing them swaying in the breeze. For me they herald the coming of spring, even if they are a little early this year.
- My Mum and Dad. I was so fortunate to have the happiest of childhoods. Last week was the anniversary of my dads death. He died 13 years ago. I still feel sad he is no longer with us but I am so thankful to him and my mum for their love and support. My mum is a great person to go shopping with too!
- A New Pink Arm Chair. I haven’t actually got it yet but I have ordered it by way of the interweb and can’t wait for it to arrive. I have decided it will be my official reading chair! Doesn’t everyone need one?
- Where I Live. I consider that I live in the best city in the world. I adore London, it never ceases to amaze and thrill me, and I love the little part of it I am fortunate enough to call home.
- The Weekend. Weekends are so precious. Although I love, or certainly ‘like’ my job, I am always so happy when Friday arrives, especially when a weekend with our very best pals beckons.
Have the loveliest of weekends X