- Leaving London for a few hours to walk in the South Downs and enjoy the rich autumn sunshine
- Being at home. A full time job means I don’t always spend as much time in our home as I would like
- Preparing a new desert for friends. ‘Ginger and Passion Fruit Trifle’ from one of my many Nigella Recipe Books. It was delicious, so much so it had all been gobbled before I had a chance to take a photo.
- Being at our church in Richmond, and giving thanks for the many good things I have ( a recent post from Celebrate Creation made me think about the importance of being thankful).
- Drawing the weekend to a close with Downton Abbey on a Sunday night. I know so many people feel Downton has lost its way, but I still love it. Anything with Dame Maggie Smith and bonnets is fine by me.
image via changing-pages