I love reading others blogs and probably spend far too much time doing so. Often, I drool over images wishing I had that photographic eye or skill, or I read cleverly constructed sentences wishing I had such linguistic capabilities.
However mostly I am inspired and encouraged by how many clever, creative women (and it is mostly women’s blogs I read) are out there. I love discovering new blogs. These are 5 of the beauties I have recently happened upon.
Why not grab a cuppa and start reading too.
- ritewhileyoucan ‘putting pen to paper in our digital age can make all the difference’ You can tell from the description why I would love this blog.
- jennypurr ‘for bloggers and creatives’ I like to think I fall vaguely into one of these categories
- Life at1 39a ‘Blogging about life, things I love, our house, gardening, exploring, photography & more besides’ a lovely London based blog
- Little Rose Book ‘A Blog About Baking and Cooking, mostly gluten-free but never butter free’ Another London based blog but written by a Canadian
- Oyster & Pearl ‘is like a flower press for memories, carefully collected and preserved. Expect nostalgia, for these are the good old days’ Just beautiful
I’d love to hear your recommendations of other blogs I should visit. Lets share the blogging love!