A few tasty recipes week which might add a little bit of food joy to your Easter weekend
- Easter Fudge from Janes Patisserie I’m not a huge fudge eater but this looks amazing
- Nigellas Easter Nest Cake – I make this cake every year for desert and I shall be doing so again this year. It’s so easy to make and never fails to please
- Creme Egg Bread – yes you did read that correctly. Bread and Creme Eggs in the same recipe from the gorgeous pudding lane blog I feel like I have to try this….
- Easter Cornflake Cakes – everyone can make these, and I’m sure they always bring a surge of childish pleasure when they appear at any Easter table. You can see the ones I made in the picture
- Hot Cross Buns often seem like a fiddle to make but I would like to give them a go sometime….may be next year. However, I did like this recipe from Mess in the Ness. The addition of dried figs soaked in orange juice sounds particularly yummy.
Happy Easter Baking everyone!