There are so many places to get reading inspiration, but my favourite places are often the blogs I read regularly. Should you be considering what to read next, look no further than the reviews on these 5 great blogs. Something for everyone!
- High praise indeed for The Silence of the Sea by Yrsa Sigurdardotti on the For Books’ Sake Blog
- All This Has Nothing To Do With Me by Monica Sablo translated by Georgina Collins on The Writes of Women
- The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice on Of Books – I love this book so was glad to be reminded of it in this review
- All my Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews on Vintage Read
- The Pink Suit by Nicole Mary Kelby on Novelicous
Have a lovely literary weekend!