You may have noticed the addition of a nifty little purple badge on the side bar of Changing-pages called Blog Every Day In May. With a little fear and trepidation I have committed to this challenge set by Elizabeth at Rosalilium.
It involves writing and publishing a blog post every day during May. ‘Quite a challenge’ I hear you say. And indeed it is, but what is life without a challenge?
Elizabeth has suggested topics for each day to prompt and inspire posts. I shall be using some of these mixing and matching them with my regular book reviews and other literary inspired features , while of course continuing with 5 on Friday.
So this is my first post of May and these are my 5 reasons for taking part:
- May is my 1 year blogging birthday. What better way to celebrate than by blogging, lots.
- I have a head and note book full of ideas. Although I can’t vouch for the quality of all of those this is the perfect opportunity to share some of them. You have been warned.
- I love to connect with other bloggers. Why wouldn’t I, they’re such positive souls.
- It’s an excuse to buy more notebooks and stickers – for planning purposes obviously
- As I said, I love a challenge and what could be better than a creatively stretching one.
So here you have it, my 1st post on the 1st of May……hope you can stay on board for the next 30 #BEDM
Wishing you all a wordy long weekend X