- Make a batch of soup and freeze it – you’ll feel very smug with your ready prepared lunches in the coming days. Roast Butternut Squash is one of my faves.
- As the nights draw in, and the days get shorter, lift the spirits by going for a bracing autumn walk. Even better if it ends with coffee and cake.
- Treat yourself to a beautiful magazine. The Simple Things is great for colour and inspiration.
- Visit your local library and enjoy some blissful book browsing and borrowing.
- Sort out your wardrobe and bag up any unwanted items for your next clothes aid collection or take to a local charity shop. You’ll feel good for doing it and a charity will benefit from your generous deeds. (definitely one of my aims for this weekend)
Have a great weekend!