We made it to Friday. I sense a collective sigh as we reach for the weekend. Its been a lovely spring week and I’ve enjoyed the light mornings and evening s and being able to cycle to work without gloves! I’m not sure of the weather forecast for the weekend but I’m looking forward to a couple of days off work and some time with friends and a visit to a vintage car boot.
Heres a few things you might want to do this weekend.
- Buy some spring blooms and put them somewhere you can see them as soon as you wake up. A sure way to start your day with a smile
- Treat your self to some proper reading time. (hide the phone to prevent distractions!)
- Put away the winter coat – lets be optimistic!
- Visit a second hand books shop and buy a book by an author you’ve not read before. You discover a new author and a worthy charity gets your money. Everyone’s a winner
- Put a spring in your step with a Sunday afternoon stroll
Whatever you do have a lovely couple of days.
Image Changing pages